- Seagrove Printing founded by William F. "Bill" & Janet Tyler
- First sale was to Vernon Pool Oil Co.
- Moved into the basement of the Tyler home.
- Moved into the "Mini Village" in North Asheboro
- Changed name to Village Printing & Office Supply
- Hired the first employee, Glen Trogdon
- Relocated to Scarboro Street in Downtown Asheboro
- Purchased the Asheboro Dry Cleaning Building
- Name shortened to Village Printing
- Bill & Janet Tyler's son, Rodney, who with his wife Karen began a new era of Village Printing
- Relocated to current location on Albemarle Road
- Purchased Lee Printing
- Purchased Deal Printing
- Purchased Young Graphics
- Purchased Precision Business Forms